Fall is one of, if not my favorite season. I love the cool, crisp air, the leaves changing colors, and the oversized sweaters and boots you can wear. Lets not forget the fun activities to do; corn mazes and hayrides, decorating and carving pumpkins and trick or treating. This is the time of year we get to enjoy the yummy candy apples and warm pies to delicious apple cider as well.
While there are a lot of activities that take place this time of year below are my top 8 places to go for fun Fall activities in Western New York.
1. Becker Farms – Apple and Pumpkin Picking, Wine and Beer tastings, hayrides and much more!
2. The Great Pumpkin Farm – Kid Rides, Pumpkin Picking, Animal Farm, Face Painting and Country Store
3. Pumpkinville – Hayrides, Pumpkin Picking, Corn Maize and Country Store
4. Letchworth State Park and Allegany State Park – Beautiful fall foliage and hiking trails
5. Nightmare Hayrides on Sommerville St. – Haunted Houses and Hayrides
6. Cambria Corn Maze – Corn Maze, Pumpkins and refreshments
7. Falcone Farms – Apple and pumpkin picking
8. Mayer Brothers – Apple Cider, Baked goods