With us approaching the last weekend in October, there are a lot of hayrides, corn mazes, haunted fortresses and other Halloween themed activities taking place this weekend and throughout the week.
Here are a list of some links to check out for you Halloween lovers:
1. A great place to go if you love wine – Tappo Restaurant offers bottles for $15 – how can you beat that.
2. 4. and 6. Going on a Hallowine Tour this weekend? Check out one of my favorite wineries on the Niagara Trails – Niagara Landing Wine Cellars – their Rose Gold is amazing! Becker Farms is another one of my favorites – I love the brewery there.
3. Like puzzles and finding your way – the corn maze in Wheatfield is always a great place to check out. Unfortunately for the 2013 season The Maize is closed.
5. Interested in spirits and ghosts – check out the Spirits of the Terminal at the Central Terminal on Saturday from 9pm-1am.
7. Like to be scared? Check out the haunted hayrides on Sommerville St. in Ellicottville.
8. Love history and Lewiston than make sure to stop by Old fort Niagara for the Haunted Fortress Tour – a terror tour at the fort this weekend.
9. Want to take the kids trick or treating, but don’t want to freeze – come to the Galleria Mall for Galleria of Treats – for a $2 fee from 11-8pm on October 30, you can stop by tables and pick up treats all while staying warm
10. Halloween Happenings at the Aquarium of Niagara takes place on Saturday. Dress the little ones up in there favorite sea creature and they get in for free!