With Fall upon us and today being the first day of October, I put together a to-do list of everything I’d like to accomplish (specifically for October) before the cooler winter weather hits Buffalo.
1. Apple Picking
2. Pumpkin Picking and Pumpkin Carving
3. Hall-o-wine Tour on the Niagara Wine Trail
4. A trip to Ellicottville for Fallfest
5. Make an apple pie from scratch
6. Find a recipe and learn to make a delicious hard apple cider for upcoming Halloween Parties
7. Decorate the home with fun and unique Halloween decorations
8. Stroll the Lewiston area with a pumpkin spice latte
9. Promote and Support a local Breast Cancer Organization
What are some of your “to-do” items for the month of October?