With the 4th of July being tomorrow I thought it would be nice to provide you with a list of some places that are hosting fireworks. Keep in mind a lot of them start going off at dusk (9/9:30p).
- Artpark Amphitheater (Lewiston, NY)
- Niagara Falls by Rainbow Blvd. (Niagara Falls, NY)
- Cheektowaga Town Park
- University at Buffalo (North Campus) (Amherst, NY)
- Martin’s Fantasy Island (Grand Island, NY)
- Central Ave. in Lancaster, NY
Where do you go to see fireworks? Who do you think has the best fireworks display in the area, I’d love to know!
3 Essentials to bring for watching fireworks:
- Large Blanket or Lawn Chairs (for those who can’t sit on the ground)
- Bug Repellent
- Great Company