With the warm weather starting to approach the Western New York area, below are a list of events around Buffalo for the Summer time that I personally love, love, love to attend. There are a couple that I will be attending for the first time this year and I’m super excited to see how they are. If you have a chance to attend any or all of them, I’d love to know what you think!
What are some of your favorite events to attend in the Summer time?
(for more information on any of these events, click the title below)
1. Buffalove Fest (First year event)
2. Bases Merloted
3. Local Designer Fashion Show – June 15 at Ooo La La Boutique
5. Wines in the Wild
6. Buffalo Chicken Wing Fest
7. BrewFest at Coca-Cola Field (Check back for 2013 info)
8. Allentown Art Festival
9. Mash Bash
10. Starry Night in the Garden
11. Buffalo Spree’s Best of WNY Party (Check back for 2013 info)