While a majority of the readers on here know something about me, I thought it would be a neat post to give you a little more information on the “Blonde” from Just a Blonde in Buffalo…here are 10 facts about me that you may not have known.
1. I love volunteering and believe its more rewarding to give back then to receive.
2. I love spending time with my 2 1/2 year old niece. She is the coolest, prettiest, and smartest kid I know and I would choose spending time with her over some adults I know.
3. I love, love, love, to plan events. I love to take an idea and see it come to life. Its so rewarding and I am so lucky to be doing what I love.
4. At times I can be to serious of a person. I have to remember to take a step back sometimes.
5. I’m a control freak. I think everyone has a little OCD in them. 😉
6. I don’t know how to handle compliments, while I love creating and putting events together, I am a shy person and don’t like attention put on me.
7. If I wasn’t an event planner, I would either be an elementary school teacher or start a children’s non-for-profit organization.
8. One of my favorite quotes is “everything happens for a reason” because it sure does. I’m a big believer in going after your dreams no matter how big they are. Some think I’m crazy, but I’m just me.
9. I love food. I love to try new places. So if there’s a new restaurant in town that opened up you can bet I’ll be there.
10. I love Buffalo, NY (that was a given) but outside of the football season and having the Ralph be me favorite place in the area, one of my favorite places to go in Buffalo is the Waterfront, its so peaceful and a great place to go on a nice day.